E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Technical report by the Bureau of the United Nations Statistical Commission (UNSC) on the process of the development of an indicator framework for the goals and targets of the post-2015 development agenda (Working draft). Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform. United Nations, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, The Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest and the Business Cycle (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Goldsmith, Financial Structure and Development (1969) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shaw, Financial Deepening in Economic Development (1973) [Google Scholar]
- R. Levine, Handbook of Economic Growth,1, 865 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Levine, S. Zervos, The American Economic Review, 88, 537 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- F. Allen, D. Gale, The Review of Financial Studies, 14, 577 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajan, L. Zingales, Banks and Markets: The Changing Character of European Finance, http://www.ecb.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Caporale, C. Rault, R. Sova, A. Sova, International Journal of Finance and Economics, 20, 48 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Tasunyan, Society and Economics, 9, 19 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rakviashvili, Economic issues,6, 71 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Official Website of the Bank of Russia:Overview of the state of the banking sector. Statistics, http://cbr.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Financial Sector. DataBank. TheWorldBankGroup, https://data.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Pogodaeva, N.A. Baburina, E.P. Druz, M.P. Sheremetyeva, Finance and credit, 10, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.U. Abdunazarova, S.V. Chepel, Money and credit, 6, 45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Teteryatnikov, Financial life, 2, 37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gurvich, I. Prilepsky, Economic issues, 9, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Indicators of Sustainable Development: Guidelines and Methodologies. Third edition. United Nations. NewYork, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Tashtamirov, National economic systems in the context of the formation of global economic space. Collection of scientific works: in 2 volumes (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Tashtamirov, L.V. Mazaeva, Z.D. Kuriev, Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 5, 31 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.