E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- E.N. Agapova, Service in Russia and abroad in 2009, https://cyberleninka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The cities with the highest quality of life. Research of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation on the quality of life in Russian cities, https://rg.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Ia.Ia. Kail, V.S. Epimina, R.M. Lamzin, State and municipal administration. Research notes, 4 (2017), https://cyberleninka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kovalyova, O.B. Skripnik, D.S. Petrosian, S.A. Lochan, Audit and financial analysis, 3-4, 483 (2017), https://auditfin.com/ [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kovalyova, O.B. Skripnik, D.S. Petrosian, S.A. Lochan, Audit and financial analysis, 5-6, 365 (2017), https://auditfin.com/ [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kliuchnikova, Modern problems of science and education, 5 (2013), https://www.science-education.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Morozova, Bulletin of Kemerovo State University. Series: Political, sociological, and economic sciences, 3, 35 (2018), https://cyberleninka.ru/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Open budget of Khimki, http://budget.admhimki.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Report of the head of the urban district of Khimki on the work done in 2018, www.admhimki.ru [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Sarkisian, Economy and society, 9 (76) (2020), www.iupr.ru [Google Scholar]
- M.Iu. Sheresheva, M.S. Oborin, A.A. Kostanian, Ars Admimstrandi (The Art of Management), 2, 289 (2017), https://cyberleninka.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Vorobyov, D.D. Burkaltseva, I.N. Kovalyova, L.M. Borsch, S.V. Gerasimova Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2, 729 (2018), https://www.scopus.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.