E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- P.A. Kropotkin, Siberian notebooks, (1862-1866), 347 [Google Scholar]
- G. Gachev, National images of the world. Lecture course, 388 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bely, Petersburg, 448 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- There are almost 412 times more “Siberians” in Russia over the past eight years -Rosstat data, https://tayga.info/ [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Isaev, PoliticaHermetica: The Hidden Aspects of Power, 566 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Skiperskikh, SotsiologicheskoeObozrenie,16 (2), 180(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Nozick R. Anarchy, State and Utopia, 424 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Luhmann, Power, 130 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- The art of surviving: residents of Lipetsk will be prepared for a global catastrophe (2019), https://most.tv/ [Google Scholar]
- Postmen in the Novgorod region will be trained to provide medical care (2018), https://iz.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Foucault, Discipline and Punish. The birth of the prison, 39 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skiperskikh, Discourse-Pi,3-4, 32(2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skiperskikh, Political elites and masses. M. Saltykov-Shchedrin, Theories and problems of political research,1, 67(2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bunin, Arseniev’s life. Stories and novels, 98 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.