E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- P.M. Ivanov, Economics and mathematical methods, 42 (2), 52 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Silin, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 177 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Timchuk, City and region: regulation of complex development, 19, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Borodin, N.N. Kiseleva, Bulletin of the Udmurt University, Economics and Law, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Abalkin, Problems of Economics, 12, 4 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, State and regions, Theory and practice of state regulation of territorial development (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Dvoryadkina, C.I. Kaibicheva, I.I Shurova, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15, 43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Uskova, E.N. Koposova, Problems of territory development, 43 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Presnyakova Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Transforming Our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Resolution, https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- LM. Kuznetsov, A.A. Yankovskaya, Implementation of sustainable development goals: European and Russian experience collection of scientific articles based on the conference materials, 57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Surnina, E.A. Shishkina, N.V. Novikova, A.G. Dyachkov, Mechanisms of infrastructural energy supply of regional development: monograph (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, L.M. Grigoriev, The UN Sustainable Development Goals and Russia: a report on human development in the Russian Federation (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Dunaev, V.A. Nagornov, Public-private partnership, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sakharov, O.I. Kolmar, Bulletin of international organizations, 14 (1), 189 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Sudas, Public Administration. Electronic bulletin, 64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.