E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Digital 2020.WAS and Hootsuite (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.St. Broadberry, D.A. Irwin, Elsevier, 43(2), 257 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Digital Economy Report 2019. Value Creation and Capture: Implications for Developing Countries.United Nations Publications, UN Symbol: UNCTAD/DER/2019. Order from UN Publications (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Blinder, Foreign Affaire, 85, 115 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Twenty-five years of digitization: Ten insights into how to play it right. McKinsey Global Institute (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mühleisen, Finance & Development, 55, 2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Andrews et al., The 3rd annual conference of the Global Forum on Productivity (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cardone, T. Kretschmer, T. Strobel, Information Economics and Policy, 25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Evangelista, P. Guerrieri, V. Meliciani, Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 23, 8, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Productivity Growth in the Digital Age, OECD (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Postel-Vinay, International Economic Review, 3 (43), 737 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Autor, D. Dorn, American Economic Review, 5 (103), 1553 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bughin, Chapter 3 in In Lee, ed, Encyclopedia of E-Business Development and Management in the Global Economy, Hershey (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivanov, G.G. Malinetskiy, Innovations, 12 (230), 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NTI: opinions, estimates, forecasts.ASI (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Russia was left without scientists and specialists, https://lenta.ru/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gokhberg, K.A. Ditkovsky, E.I. Evnevich, Science indicators: 2020. Statistical collection (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Gurieva, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ryskal, Economy in figures, http://www.kommersant/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.