E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Cities and Society|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Monitoring of Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk for 2015-2030, https://sendaimonitor.unisdr.org [Google Scholar]
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030 – 9-11 Ruede Varembe, CH 1202, Geneva, Switzerland, https://www.unisdr.org/files/ [Google Scholar]
- Disaster Resilience Scorecard for Cities. Detailed Level Assessment, https://www.unisdr.org [Google Scholar]
- One Million Safe schools and Hospitals. Advocacy Guide, https://www.preventionweb.net [Google Scholar]
- Tools for the Assessment of School and Hospital Safety for Multi-Hazards in South Asia, United Nations Human Settlements Programs (UN-Habitat) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu Oltian, E.V. Arefieva, V.V. Krapukhin, T.L. Liahovetz, Civil Security Technologies, 2 (52), 32(2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arefieva, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 11, 47(2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Devisilov,, A.A. Aleksandrov, S.P. Suschev, D.O. Kopytov, Training Center at Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Safety in Technosphere, 3(2), 68(2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Devisilov, A.A. Aleksandrov, S.P. Suschev, D.O. Kopytov, A.N. Kalaidov, Safetyin Technosphere, 3(3), 55(2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Faleev, V.V. Artyuhin, E.V. Arefieva, A.V. Vereskun, O.A. Morozova, N. N. Posohov, E.M. Leonova, Managing Disaster and Natural Disaster Risks (a guide for heads of organizations), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Roitman, Buildings Deformation and Damage, Stroyisdat(1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arefieva, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 6(2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arefieva, Civil Security Technology, 13( 1 (47))(2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vasiliev, Methods for solving extreme problems(1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.