E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport and Tourism in Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- UN Official Website, http://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Lipetsk region dated December 25, 2006 No. 10 - O “Strategy of socio-economic development of the Lipetsk region for the period until 2024 (with amendments and additions), http://base.garant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Romanova, Scientific Bulletin of MGIIT, 5(55), 18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of tourism in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, https://www.russiatourism.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Bowtell, Journal of Tourism Futures, 1(3), 203 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Buhalis, V. Eichhorn, E. Michopoulou, G. Miller, European Network for Accessible Tourism, http://www.accessibletourism.org/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, L. Suhanyi, M. Rigelsk, Entrepreneurship and sustainability issues, 8(1), 983 [Google Scholar]
- Making Tourism More Sustainable - A Guide for Policy Makers, 210, 11 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sharpley, Journal of sustainable tourism, 28(11), 1932 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.