E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Transport and Tourism in Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Official webpage of UNWTO. UNWTO annual report 2016, https://www.unwto.org/ [Google Scholar]
- International tourism growth continues to outpace the global economy (2020), https://www.unwto.org/ [Google Scholar]
- «On approving the Strategy of sustainable development of rural areas of RF up to 2030» of 02.02 2015 The Decision of the RF Government №151-. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kugusheva, Proceedings of the Russian scientific and practice conference FGBOU VPO “RGUTiS”: Institute services, 80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kropinova, Rural Development and Land, 130 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Europe in figures. Eurostat Yearbook 2010, http://epp. Eurostat.ec.europa.eu [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Marketing Quality Rural Tourism Leader Technical Dossier (1995) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Hall,S.J. Page, The geography of tourism and recreation: environment, place, and space, 4 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nesterova, Recommendations on organization rural guest houses(2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Nefedova, A.I. Treivish, Regional Research of Russia, 9, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Emelyanova, E.G. Kropinova, K.J. Voloshenko, The Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, 11, 158 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Anokhin, E.G. Kropinova, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 14, 50 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lebedeva, S.L. Kopylova, Results of the research “Recent state of rural tourism in Russia. Finding problems and prospects of rural tourism development in Russia(2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. An, S. Alarcón, Sustainability, 12(18), 7758 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Afanasiev, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 13, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Sanin, T.O. Paranina, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 4(2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Yakovleva, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, 4(2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Cruz, M.P. Zaragoza, Analysis of the Accommodation Density in Coastal Tourism Areas of Insular Destinations from the Perspective of Overtourism(2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Campón-Cerro, J.M. Hernández-Mogollón, H. Alves, Journal of Destination Marketing & Management(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.