E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transport and Tourism in Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- N.R. Amirudin, A. Nawawi, A.S.A.P. Salin, Management & Accounting Review, 16(1), 55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Bezdenezhnykh, M.O. Kadnichanskaya, I.R. Kormanovskaya, Innovatsii, 7, 99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Epler Wood, M. Milstein, and K. Ahamed-Broadhurst. Destinations at risk: The invisible burden of tourism (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Istomin, A.G. Sokolov, E.M. Zorinova, L.S. Slesareva. Izvestiya YuFU, Tekhnicheskie Nauki, 9, 233 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Ivanova, Ya.S. Morozova. Fotinskie Chteniya, 1, 254 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Pudikov, Managing the risks to regional development (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Tishin, The sustainable development of regions: The role and place of risk management in this process (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ural, Eur. J. of Tour., Hosp. and Recr, 7(1) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vidishcheva, Yu.I. Dreizis, A.S. Kopyrin. Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019), E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 03042 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.