E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- K. Abdul Rashid, Private Finance Initiative (PFI): Concept and method of procurement for construction projects with specific reference to Malaysia (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Akintoye, C. Hardcastle, M. Beck, E. Chinyio, D. Asenova, Construction Management and Economics, 21, 461 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Anderson, Value for money drivers in the Private finance Initiative, Report Commissioned by the Treasury Taskforce (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Assessing value for money: A guide to infrastructure Ontarios‟s methodology (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Broadbent, J. Gill, R. Laughlin, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 16 (3) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cheung, A.P. Chan, S. Kajewski, Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 14 (1), 7 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Demirag, M. Dubnick, M.I. Khadaroo, A framework for examining Accountability and Value for money in the UK‟s Private Finance Initiative (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Edge, Untested model for Malaysian companies, 75 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Edwards, J. Shoul, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 16 (3), 397 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. English, UNSW Law journal, 29, 250 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. English, J. Guthrie, Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 16(3), 493 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Eversdijk, P.V. Beek, W. Smits, 3rd International Public Procurement Conference Proceedings (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Heald, Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 16 (3), 342 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Treasury, Value for money assessment guidance, Crown copyright (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pitt, N. Collins, A. Walls, The private finance initiative and value for money. Journal of property investment and finance, 24 (4), 363 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Yahya, PFI Insight & Opportunities in Malaysia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yseult Marique, Public private partnership and the law: regulation, institutions and community (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.