E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- E.I. Komarova, Modern problems of science and education, 2, 442 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Fedorova, Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Divina, Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 8 (254) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.Kh. Usmanova, MIR (Modernization. Innovation. Development), 7, 1 (25) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bogdanov, Formation of the tax policy of the region in order to ensure its economic security (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bogomolova, Bulletin of the Volgograd State Technical University, 4, 123 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Grekov, Theory and practice of world science, 8, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Shuvalova, M.A. Solyarik, D.S. Statistics and Economics, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Borodina, State and municipal management. Scientific notes of SKAGS, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Boboshko, Innovative development of the economy, 2, 74 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Skiter, Integration and Clustering for Sustainable Economic Growth, 121 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Kesselman, Labor Market Policies in Canada and Latin America: Challenges of the New Millennium, 135 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Suleimanov, R.M. Magomedova, A.M. Mirzakhanova, Manager, 4 (56) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Astrauskaitė, A. Paškevičius, Journal of security and sustainability issues, 5, 519 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.