E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- M. Nie, State Wildlife Policy and Management, 64 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Fell, Environmental Politics, 17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hiedanpää, D.W. Bromley, Environmental Policy and Governance, 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Jacobson, D.J. Decker, Society and Natural Resources, 21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fischer et al., Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Safonov, Ecology, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kraev et al., Legislative support for the protection of animal world: monograph (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Netsvetova, Humanitarian aspects of hunting and its management, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Grebnev, Theoretical and applied ecology, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Andreev, N.V. Kraev, V.N. Kraeva, State policy in the field of hunting and hunting economy: history and modernity: monograph (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Grebnev, Humanitarian aspects of hunting and game management, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Matveychuk, Modern problems of nature management, hunting and fur farming, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.