E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- P. Belleflamme, N. Omrani, M. Peitz, Inf. Econ. and Policy, 33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Brüntje, O. Gajda, Crowdfunding in Europe - State of the Art in Theory and Practice: textbook (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Crowd-funding: An Infant Industry Growing Fast Report (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Cumming, S.A. Johan, Ye. Zhang, J. of Banking & Finance, 108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gutfleisch, European Company Law J., 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Hartmann, J. of European Consumer and Market Law, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kuvaeva, M. Chudinovskikh, Financial econ., 12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mollick, J. of Bus. Venturing, 29 (1) (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Global Alternative Finance Market Benchmarking Report, Trends, Opportunities and Challenges for Lending, Equity, and Non-Investment Alternative Finance Models (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tripathy, Bus. Law Rev., 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.