E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- G. Bel, M. Sebő, Urban Aff. Rev. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Allers, J.A. De Greef, Local Gov. Stud, 44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, Cities, 104 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Citroni, A. Lippi, S. Profeti, Local Gov. Stud, 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rees, Eur. Plan. Stud, 5 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fang, D. Yu, LandscUrban Plan, 162 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Brenner, Urban Stud., 36 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Forecasting the effectiveness of socio-economic transformations in territorial systems. Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lappo, Russian Expert Review, 4-5 (22) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Lyubovny, Problems of regulating the development of cities and urban agglomerations in the context of the restructuring of the coal industry (foreign and domestic experience) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Antipin, Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia, 213 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of the Russian Federation until 2025” was developed, approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 13.02.2019 No. 207-p, http://www.consultant.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.