E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development Legislation and Policy|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote on 12.12.1993) (with amendments). Assembly of legislation of the Russian Federation, 04.08.2014, No. 31, article 4398. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Vagina, E.Yu. Gaevskaya, L.Ya. Savina, Business, Management and Law, 2, 27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Millennium Declaration, https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 7-FZ of 10.01.2002 (as amended on 27.12.2019) “On environmental protection”. Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation, 14.01.2002, No. 2, article 133. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the constitutional Court of the Russian Federation of June 7, 2000 No. 10-P “On the case of checking the constitutionality of certain provisions of the Constitution of the Altai Republic and the Federal law “On General principles of organization of legislative (representative) and Executive bodies of state power of the subjects of the Russian Federation”. Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 2000. No. 25. St. 2728. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kharkiv, Environmental law, 4, 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mukhlynina, E3S Web of Conferences. Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety, APEEM 2020, 05008, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Barkov, Ya.S. Grishina, Civil law, 4, 8 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.