E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- L. Condon, Austria. journal of environmen. educ., 20 (1), 57 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Zemtsov, V.L. Baburin, Reg. researches, 2, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Savichev, Bulletin of the Univer, 4, 144 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pleskov, Russ. Business, 2, 507 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Marileide, A. Juan, L. Ferreira, H. Denise, Jour. of Cleaner Production, 258 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Kharzinov, S.A. Makhosheva, S.V. Galachieva, Economic and legal issues, 30, 378 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Podprugin, Russ. Business, 13 (24), 214 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Strateg. for the development of small and medium-sized businesses in the Russ.Fed. for the period up to 2030 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Melnichuk, S.V. Frumina, Region. economy and manag.: elect. sci. jour., 4 (52), 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gallardo-Vázquez, Business Research Quarterly, 17 (2), 115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Tolmachev, E.A. Ulyanova, L.M. Pliner, New Research into Regional Economy Problems, 1, 79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Greening small and medium-sized enterprises, 80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bucea-Manea-Tonis, Jour. of economic development, environment and people, 4, 41 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Zemtsov, Yu.A. Smelov, Jour.of the New economic Associat., 4 (40), 84 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National proj. «Small and medium-sized businesses and support for individual entrepreneurship» (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the results of research on the structure and dynamics of growth of small and medium-sized businesses (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution Of the government of the Sverdlovsk region of 21.05.2020, 321 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat, 87 (2019, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Salimzadeh, J.A. Courvisanos, Jour. of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management, 17, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.