E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- I.V. Volchatova, T.E. Bryukhanova, XXI century. Technosphere Safety,1 (1), 43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- State report “On the state of Lake Baikal and measures for its protection in 2015”., Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, 241(2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Dolgopyatova, HSE Economic Journal, 3, 400(2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ivaschenko, Regnum(2018), https://regnum.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Korytny, World of Baikal, 1 (53), 42(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of September 25, 2018 No. 524 “On approval of the State program of the Republic of Buryatia “Development of domestic and inbound tourism in the Republic of Buryatia”, http://docs.cntd.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- RIA News. 29.11.2018. The 8.4 billion rubles allocated for the protection of Lake Baikal were wasted, SP said. https://ria.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sidorova, Theory and practice of social development,11, 29(2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sidorova, Society: sociologists, psychology, pedagogy,11(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Bulletin,05-12-25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the domestic and inbound tourism in the Republic of Buryatia for the period up to 2035 (2019). Order of the Government of the Republic of Buryatia dated November 28, 2019 No. 714-р. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Tulokhonov, Geography and natural resources,30 (3), 224(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Tulokhonov, My job is to tell the truth. PH ECOS (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Shekhovtsova, Science studies,6(2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shodorova, “Native Village” Portal(2016), http://selorodnoe.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yadov, The strategy for the sociological research(2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yakovleva, V.B. Bulatova, S.K. Kuklina, Economic Sciences, 11, 1058(2015) [Google Scholar]
- 2017 International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development. Why Tourism, http://www.tourism4development2017.org/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Libiszewski (1992) What is an Environmental Conflict?, http://www.css.ethz.ch/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Martinez-Alier, Ecological Distribution Conflicts and Indicators of Sustainability(2004), http://ecpr.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Pearce, D. Moran, D. Biller, Handbook of Biodiversity Valuation: A Guide for Policy Makers, 153 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.