E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- D. Rayfield, Edge of Empires:A History of Georgia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Kharebov, I.K. Totrova, T.A. Kazakhova, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 8, 1139 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Kharebov, I.K. Totrova, T.A. Kazakhova, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 8, 1180 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The world factbook CIA (2017), https://www.cia.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Zanko, TOP-10 of the largest agricultural countries in the world (2017), https://agronews.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Government finance statistics - Summary tables (2019), https://ec.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Budget of the U.S. Government. FiscalYear (2018), https://www.govinfo.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China (2019), http://www.stats.gov.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Overall Assessment of Agricultural Support 2018. OECD Economic Research Service, https://stats.oecd.org/ [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Gorlov, G.I. Panaedova, A.I. Borodin, Bulletin of the North Caucasus Federal University, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Overview of CAP Reform 2014-2020. Agricultural Briefon CAP, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- FAO Production Yearbook 2018, 235 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Abstract of the United States 2018 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Agricultutal, forestry and fisheries. Eurostat yearbook (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ward, D.L. Brown, Regional Studies, 43 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Assche, Kr. Hornidge, Rural development. Knowledge & expertise in governance, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- St. Nilsson, Towards a more balanced territorial development, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kurbanov, L.K. Gurieva, S.N. Novoselov, O.A. Gorkusha, N.N. Novoselova, and A.A. Kovalenko, International Review of Management and Marketing, 6 (1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Litvinenko, L.K. Gurieva, O.N. Baburina, M.A. Ugryumova, and V.I. Kataeva, International Business Management, 10(22) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.