E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- M.V. Zhukova, L.A. Manukovskaya, NovaInfo (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Petrovskaya, L.V. Kutsegreeva, A.A. Maksaev, I.A. Raevich, International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, 204 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Shaikin, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Gaynanov, Theory and mechanisms of modern public administration: textbook. Allowance, 157 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Lee, Demography (1966) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Vakulenko, N.V. Mkrtchyan, K.K. Furmanov, XII International Scientific Conference on the Development of Economy and Society. In four books. Book 1, 336 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fong, K. Shibuya, X. Chen, International migration (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Logunova, Scientific and methodological electronic journal Concept, 253 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramos, Journal of Geographical Systems (2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Taskaeva, Transbaikal state university journal, 176 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tkachenko, A.B. Ginoyan, Statistics Issues, 53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Abdulmanapov, MEPS: Management, Economics, Politics, Sociology, 54 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhagat, International Journal of Global Environmental Issues (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Buyul, P. Zöfel, SPSS: the art of information processing. Analysis of statistical data and the restoration of hidden patterns (2005) [Google Scholar]
- The official website Statistics Committee of the Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2020), http://stat.gov.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Federal Statistics Service of the Russian Federation (2020), https://www.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- International Labor Organization Convention No. 102 on Minimum Standards of Social Security (1952), https://base.garant.ru/502541190/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.