E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- P.A. Minakir, Spatial Economics. Economic Analysis of Dimension in Space, 1(2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dobson, Sustainable Development and the Defence of the Natural World (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Moffatt, Sustainable Development: Principles, Analysis and Policies (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Reid, Sustainable development: an introductory guide (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. К. Chertykovtsev, The problem of stability of development of socio-economic systems(2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Granberg, V.I. Suslov, S.A. Suspitsyn, Reg.: Economics and Social Sciences, Economic and Mathematical Studies of Multiregional Systems, 2, 120 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Our common future, Report of the International Commission on Environment and Development (ICED) (1983) [Google Scholar]
- P. Marcuse, Sustainability is not enough. Environment and Urbanization(1998) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for spatial development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025, Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 207-r dated February 13, 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Klimanov, S.M. Kazakova, A.A. Mikhaylova. Econom., Retrospective analysis of the sustainability of Russian regions as socio-economic systems, 5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Novikova, Munits: Economics and Management., Conceptual and terminological apparatus for the study of the local consumer market, 1(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.