E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- World Commission on Environment and Development, Our Common Future (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tarkhanova, Terra Economicus, 2, 75(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (2015), https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Contribution of the SDG Multi-Stakeholder Platform to the Reflection Paper “Towards a sustainable Europe by 2030” (2018), https://ec.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- The 2019 European Sustainable Development Report. Paris and Brussels: SDSN & IEEP (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schröder, M. Menapace, A. Shabunova, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 1, 216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shugurov, Legal Concept, 2, 139 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Ibragimova, Observer, 11, 51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission proposes €100B for research programme (2018), https://sciencebusiness.net/ [Google Scholar]
- Horizon 2020. EU Research and Innovation Framework. A practical guide for researchers from Russia(2014), http://ncp.tsagi.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gaponenko, V.S. Ustenko, Systems and Management, 3, 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Horizon Europe. Investing to shape our future (2019), https://ec.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.