E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- “On the Strategy of Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2030”: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208 [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Chertushkin, N.E. Golubev, Types of Donor and Recipient Regions, 264 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Churbakova, Cluster Approach to the Development of Infrastructure of Tourism and Recreational Areas, 359 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.T. Akhobadze, Organizational and Economic Mechanisms for Implementing Strategic Priorities for Tourism and Recreation in North-West Russia, 109 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Gapanovich, Recreational zoning of the Kaliningrad Region, 152 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Frolova E.V., Kabanova E.E., Tourist Attraction Development Factors of Russia’s Municipalities, 115 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sevastyanova, Regional planning of tourism and hotel management: study guide, 174 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Tsiotsou, Introduction to Strategic Marketing in Tourism, 35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Afanasyeva, Features of tourism development in the coastal zones of the Kaliningrad region, 69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.