E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- N. Smirnov, E. Menshikova, Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Filatov, V.I. Filatov, Economic and social changes-facts trends forecast, 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A Territorial Approach to the Sustainable Development Goals: Synthesis report, OECD Urban Policy Reviews (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Turgel, L. Bozhko, E. Pracheva, A. Naizabekov, Environmental and Climate Technologies, 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gusev, Y.L. Baykin, N.V. Vashukevich, A.A. Belichev, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Rudenko, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Averina, D.V. Sirotin, Economy of Region, 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pobedin, Municipality: economics and management, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Turgel, L. Bozhko, E. Ulyanova, A. Khabdullin, Environmental and Climate Technologies, 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dobrodey, Economy of region, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pryadilina, D. Roy, Increasing the Use of Wood in the Global Bio Economy - Proceedings of Scientific Papers, 354 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chub, F.M. Cecere, Public administration issues, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.Kh. Tukhtarova, A.I. Kuzmin, N.P. Neklyudova, Economy of Region, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Blavatskyy, Economics of transition and institutional change (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.