E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Regional development policy in modern Russia: priorities, institutions and instruments: Scientific work, 250 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Buchwald, A.V. Kolchugin, Self-government, 4, 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Granberg, Fundamentals of regional economics: textbook for universities (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lavrovsky, State policy of regional development: theoretical questions, Federalism, 4, 121(2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Suvorova, Journal of New Economy, 3, 51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tatarkin, N.V. Krivenko, N.L. Kuznetsova, Economy of Region, 2, 125 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Shedko, Improvement of management mechanisms for sustainable development of the region: dissertation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Khusainov, A.G. Shelomentsev, S.V. Doroshenko, Economy of Region, 1, 156(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Akhunov, A. Yangirov, Y. Toktamysheva, A. Rabtsevich, A. Mukhametova, Economics and Management: Scientific and Practical Journal, 6, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Gainanov, A.G. Ataeva, Bulletin of USPTU, Science, education, economics. Series: The Economy, 1, 7(2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Gainanov, A.G. Shelomentsev, A.G. Ataeva, Sociological Research, 10, 64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Garipov, H.N. Gizatullin, Z.F. Garipova, Economy of Region, 1, 105 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Babun, A.N. Kirillova, Municipal governance system, 5th ed., 717 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Kukhtina, Infrastructure of municipalities, 208 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Simionov, Housing and communal services, Reference, 286 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Urban management, Knorus, 352 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pushkin, R.M. Dzhaparidze, Public-private partnership. Implementation mechanisms, 95 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Delmon, Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure: A Practical Guide for Public Authorities (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Eremin, K.V. Druzhkov, Economics and Mathematical Methods, 4, 111 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Yescombe, Public-Private Partnership: Fundamental Funding Principles, 457 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Kuporov, Socio-economic efficiency of investments in the development of water supply and sanitation services (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bykov, Local government in the Russian Federation, 44 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.