E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- S.A. Kremen, K.P. Tsitsikashvili, INFO’20 communication boundaries, 12, 30 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- С. Mercader, J. Gairín, Int. J. Educ. Technol. High. Educ., 17, 4 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. O’Connell, Workforce, 81, 15 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Vasilevska, B. Rivza, V. Alekneviciene, A. Parlińska, JPEFS 19, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Policy Brief: Education during COVID-19 and beyond. UN Secretary General (2020) [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Education Statistics, NCES 2014-083 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nethology Groups. Research of the Russian market of online education and educational technologies (2017), http://edumarket.digital [Google Scholar]
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever, https://www.weforum.org/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Picar, ITEC at SFSU (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andreev, V.V. Soldatkin, Distance Learning: The essence, technology, organization (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Balatsky, Universe of Russia, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. Al, R.O. Madran, Bilgi Dünyası, 5, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Krichevsky, Leadership psychology. Statute (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Evtikhov, Effective leadership. SSAEU (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Avolio, S. Kahai, Organizational Dynamics, 31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, Open education, 3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Beaudoin, JLS. 8, 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zawacki-Richter, E. Bäcker, S. Vogt, IRRODL, 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Williams, K. Paprock, B. Covington, SAGE Publications (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Salisbury, R.A. Pearson, D.W. Miller, L.K. Marett, e-Service Journal, 1, 2 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- «Stress test lessons». Universities during and after the pandemic. Analytic report (2020), https://www.minobrnauki.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.