E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- G. Blokdyk, Sustainable development goals: a complete guide (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nataliya, V.K. Natalya, F. Viacheslav, K. Irina, S. Alexandra, I.F. Nadezhda, The Concept of smart-education for sustainable development (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Uskov, J.P. Bakken, R.J. Howlett, L.C. Jain, Smart universities: concepts, systems, and technologies (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shanks, C.M. Stracke, O. Tveiten, Smart universities: education’s digital future (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Zhu, Yu Ming-Hua, P. Riezebos, A research framework of smart education, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Neves-Silva, G.A. Tsihrintzis, V.L. Uskov, R.J. Howlett, L.C. Jain, Smart digital futures (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Ţălu, Business and Management Research (AEBMR), 105, 554 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Ţălu, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (AEBMR), 138, 253 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Schiopoiu, D.D. Burdescu, The development of the critical thinking as strategy for transforming a traditional university into a smart university, 75, 67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shoikova, R. Nikolov, E. Kovatcheva, Conceptualising of smart education, 3 (4), 29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Radosevic, A. Curaj, R. Gheorghiu, L. Andreescu, I. Wade, Advances in the theory and practice of smart specialization (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. McCann, F. van Oort, J. Goddard, The empirical and institutional dimensions of smart specialization (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Milana, P. Rasmussen, J. Holford, Societal sustainability: The contribution of adult education to sustainable societies, 62(5), 517 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Ţălu,Ş. Ţălu, D Sobola, N. Papež, Analysis and recommendations for education process of experts in the field of scanning probe microscopy, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Ţălu, D. Sobola, R.S. Dallaev, Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (AEBMR), 81, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Yurievna, K.E. Sergeyevna, N.A. Dmitrievich, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 240, 685 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Lyapina, E. Sotnikova, O. Lebedeva, T. Makarova, N. Skvortsova. Smart technologies: perspectives of usage in higher education, 33(3), 454 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Three dimensions of smart education, 41, 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.