E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Creation of entrepreneurial universities: organizational directions of transformation, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mamedov, Bulletin of RUDN University, series of Legal Sciences, 2, 29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Klyuev, O.B. Tomilin, I.M. Fadeeva, O.O. Tomilin, University management: results of transformation, University management: practice and analysis, 22(1), 94 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Newstrom, Organizational behavior (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Blanchard, P. Zigarmi, D. Zigarmi, One minute manager and situational leadership, 56 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Blanchard K. Leadership. To the heights of the success. The way to building a highly effective organization, 62 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Participation in the management of the university: Scientific publication, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin Werbach, Dan Hunter Engage and Conquer. Game thinking in the service of business, 35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Artamonova, Historical and social-educational thought, 10(2/2), 38 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin Werbach, Dan Hunter Engage and Conquer. Game thinking in the service of business, 126 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eyal Nir, On the hook. How to create habit forming products, 80 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- David A. O’Brien, The Navigator’s Handbook: 101 Leadership Lessons for Work and Life (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Artamonova, Historical and social-educational thought, 10(2/2), 40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science, dated December 22, 2014 No.1934 “On approval of the List of types of examinations, for which the involvement of experts is required” [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Federal Service for Supervision in Higher Education and Science, http://www.obrnadzor.gov.ru/ru/ [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Andryukhina, N.O. Sadovnikova, S.N. Utkina, The Education and Science Journal, 22(3), 136 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.