E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/development-agenda/ [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, L.M. Grigorieva, Environmental priorities for Russia. Analytical center at the Government of the Russian Federation (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Arakelova, Rus. J. of Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 1(2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kovalenko, N. Kovalenko, The problem of waste in the Russian Federation. MATEC Web of Conferences 193, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The National Ecology Project, (2018) http://static.government.ru/media/files/7jHqkjTiGwAqKSgZP2LosFTpKo66kEu2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Slobodin, How many waste processing plants are there in Russia? (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation. Analysis of the effectiveness of measures to ensure the processing of municipal solid waste and proposals to ensure that the views of citizens of the Russian Federation are taken into account when constructing facilities used for processing these wastes, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Municipal Solid Waste Management: Opportunities for Russia. World Bank Report, (IFC, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Recycling and waste management in Russia, Schneider GROUP, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- President of Russia’s Council on Civil Society and Human Rights. Prevention of waste generation as a necessary condition for ensuring the environmental rights of citizens and the successful implementation of the National Ecology Project (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Waste Management Reform, SPIEF 21. https://forumspb.com/en/news/news/reforma-v-sfere-obraschenija-s-othodami/ [Google Scholar]
- Ecological rating of the entities of the Russian Federation. Green Patrol (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bonnett, The Curriculum J., 24(2) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On Environmental Protection” dated January, 10, 2002 No 7-FZ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Arinushkina, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 274, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.