E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- U. Azeiteiro, J.P. Davim, Higher education and sustainability: opportunities and challenges for achieving sustainable development goals (Taylor & Francis, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Stratton, R. Hagevik, A. Feldman, M. Bloom, Educating Science Teachers for Sustainability (Springer International Publ. Switzerland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Nhamo, V. Mjimba, Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Springer Nature Switzerland, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Valsiner, A. Lutsenko, A. Antoniouk, Sustainable Futures for Higher Education: The Making of Knowledge Makers (Springer International Publ., part of Springer Nature, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shephard, Higher Education for Sustainable Development (Palgrave Macmillan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. McCowan, Higher Education for and beyond the Sustainable Development Goals (Palgrave Macmillan, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Peris-Ortiz, J.M. Merigó Lindahl, Sustainable Learning in Higher Education: Developing Competencies for the Global Marketplace (Springer International Publ. Switzerland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mulder, Int. J. of Sustainability in Higher Education, 5 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zenkov, J. of Quantitative Linguistics, 25 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zenkov, Computer Research and Modeling, 9 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zenkov, First International Volga Region Conf. on Economics, Humanities and Sports (FICEHS 19). Paris, Atlantis Press, Adv. in Economics, Business and Management Research 114, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.