E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- D.V. Didenko, Intellectually demanding economy: human capital in Russian and world socio-economic development, 408 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.R. Kurnysheva,, Features of the human capital of the Russian economy in the competitive world, 886 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Petrenko, Research of human capital as a factor of economic growth, 392 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Mongush, G.V. Panasenko, Science Alley, 3(10), 317 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Adamenko, E.B. Zolotukhina, V.A. Ulanov, I.V. Chizhankova, O.V. Mamatelashvilli, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ilnitskiy, Young Scientist, 3, 418 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pakhunov, Initiatives of the XXI century, 1-2, 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gerasimov, Young Scientist, 5, 319 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dovlekaeva, Young Scientist, 5, 154 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kobysh, Problems of scientific thought, 1(4), 11(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Clarin, Corporate training, mentoring, coaching: a tutorial, 288 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Klimova, D.K. Krasnoselskaya, D.R. Khamzina, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Semochkina, Bulletin of the Volgograd State Technical University, 7 (202), 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kuatpekova A.K., Young scientist, 1, 389 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Popov G.V., Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 4 (54), 137 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zaika M.M., Assessment of the level of development of personnel competencies in the corporate knowledge management system. - Dissertation of the candidate of economic sciences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Normazinin S.V., A short collection of the best practices for training personnel from the BRICS countries // Autonomous non-profit organization “Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects”, http://asi.ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.