E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- V.I. Vernadsky, Bulletin of Environmental Education in Russia, 66, 8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Grishina, O.V. Saginova, N.B. Zavyalova, Y.L. Saginov, Bulletin of G.V. Plekhanov Russian Economic University, 3, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fomenko. Bulletin of the Saratov University. Modern History. “Economics” Series.4, 25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Guskova, E.A. Neretina, T.A. Salimova Humanities and social sciences St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences, 1, 215 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Suntsov, Sustainable development of science and education, 9, 28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Timofeeva, S.B. Sitranova Modern scientific research and innovation, 10, http://web.snauka.ru/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Reimgen Sustainable development of science and education, 2, 57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Usova Scientific support of the personnel development system, 1 (42), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gorbunova, ASOU Conference: collection of scientific papers and materials of scientific and practical conferences, 1, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.