E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Murray Paul, Douglas-Dunbar Andrew, Murray Sheran, International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education, 15(10) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, Educational Trends in Perspective Analysis of the World Education Indicators, http://uis.unesco.org/ [Google Scholar]
- A European Green Deal, https://ec.europa.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- National action plan for the first stage of adaptation to climate change for the period up to 2022, http://static.government.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Survey of Board members of Russian companies (2019), https://www.pwc.ru/ru/materials/pwc-board-survey2019-russian.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable university of Graz, https://plattform-nachhaltigkeit.uni-graz.at/ [Google Scholar]
- University of Helsinki, https://www.helsinki.fi/ [Google Scholar]
- Sussex Estates and Facilities, https://www.sussex.ac.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- Objectives of sustainable development: the contribution of universities of the 5-100 Project, https://www.5top100.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, https://www.timeshighereducation.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of social and economic development of the Irkutsk region for the period up to 2036, https://irkobl.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The Irkutsk national research technical University – environmental policy, https://www.istu.edu/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.