E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- R. Robertson, SAGEPublicationsltd, 32 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Digital use around the world 2020, Global Report, Wearesocial ltd, https://wearesocial.com/ [Google Scholar]
- 78% Russians used the Internet, according to a studyMediascope, https://mediascope.net/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Beall, 8 Key Differences between Gen Z and Millennials, (2016), https://www.huffingtonpost.com [Google Scholar]
- Population size, distribution of population by age group, Rosstat, http://old.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- NAFI reserch, https://nafi.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Ethnic composition of the population of the Russian Federation, Rosstat, https://rosstat.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Portal-aggregator «Modern digital educational environment in the Russian Federation»(SCOS in the Russian Federation), http://neorusedu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, https://www.minobrnauki.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Scientific research in the field of ethnicity, interethnic relations and the history of national politics. Proceedings of the RAS Scientific Council session on complex problems of ethnicity and interethnic relationsи, December 19, 2017, IEARAN (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tishkov, Ethnology and politics. Scientific journalism, Moscow: Nauka (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law 29.12.2012 N 273-FL «About the Education in Russian Federation», 31.07.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the President of the Russian Federation, http://www.kremlin.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Sarah Grand-Clement, Axelle Devaux, Julie Belanger, Catriona Manville, RAND Report: Digital learning Education and skills in the digital age, https://www.rand.org/ [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Allen, J. Seaman, Babson Survey Research Group, Going the Distance. Online education in the United States, 7(2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kozyreva, Law and state: theory and practice, 12(156), 130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, passport of the federal project “Digital Technologies”, https://digital.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Research by the Public Opinion Foundation: Internet and Online Services, https://fom.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the courses of the portal-aggregator “Modern digital educational environment in the Russian Federation” (SCOS inRussia), https://online.edu.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kozyreva, Information wars: socio-ethical, aesthetic, anthropological aspects and countermeasure technologies.Materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference, 47(2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Bokova, Herald of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship. Series: Legal Sciences, 3, 274(2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.