E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- P.A. Sorokin, Profession impact on people behaviour and reflexology of professional groups, 334 (19994) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Schepanskaya, Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology, 6( 1) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Romanov, E. Yarskaya-Smirnova, Journal of Social Policy Studies, 234 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Starovoytova, Professionalism and creativity in social work. Collection of scientific articles, 142 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Romanov, E. Yarskaya-Smirnova, Anthropology of professions or Admittance allowed, 64 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW). International definition of social work, www.ifsw.org/ [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sizikova, O.A. Anikeeva, Ya.V. Shimanovsakaya, O.O. Kopnina, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(42) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Robert W. Weinbach, The social worker as manager. A practical guide to success. Fourth edition, 356 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Payne, International Social Work. Essex: University of Essex, 41(4), 443 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Evetts, International Sociology, 18(2) (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Saks, Social Work in the UK: a Changing Profession under Challenge in Turbulent Times. Paper presented in Sessions of the Research Network on Sociology of Professions (RN 19) at the 10th Conference of the European Sociological Association, Geneva, Switzerland (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Palattiyil, M. Pawar, D. Sidhva, J.C. Anand, J. Cox, P.K. Shaiahan, Reclaiming international social work in the context of the Global Agenda for Social Work and Social Development: Some critical reflections. International Social Work (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hugman, Social Work and De-Professionalisation. The Sociology of the Caring Professions, 178 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Henslin Jamcy M., Essentials of sociology. A down-to-earth approach. Southern Illinois University, 7, 488 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shalkovskaya, The journal of social policy studies, 14(2), 245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Anthropology of professions: Employment limits in instability era, Library of The Journal of Social Policy Studies, 236 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Yudina, Materials of Ivanov Scientific Conference, 4, 290 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Egorychev, L.V. Mardahaev, A.I. Rybakova, S.N. Fomina, V.V. Sizikova, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 5(2), 82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Egorychev, A.G. Akhtian, A.S. Seitbattalova, Yu.V. Chelysheva, I.D. Levina, Man in India, 97(16), 199 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Fomina, N.A. Bereza, A.A. Kvitkovskaya, Transactions of Russian State Social University, 17, 3(148), 42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sizikova, O.A. Anikeeva, Ya.V. Shimanovsakaya, S.N. Kozlovskaya, A.G. Akhtyan, E.A. Vorontsova, AD ALTA Journal of interdisciplinary research, 9, 1(6), 51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.