E3S Web Conf.
Volume 208, 2020First Conference on Sustainable Development: Industrial Future of Territories (IFT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 November 2020|
- A. Chumakov, Metaphysics of globalization. Cultural and civilizational context (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Teichler, Educational Studies Moscow, 1, 14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Heisenberg, Steps beyond the horizon (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gudmanian, L. Drotianko, O. Shostak, H. Kleshnia, S. Ordenov, E3S Web of Conferences, 175 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kostiuchenko, Day, 30 August (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Е. Fromm, To have or to be? (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Horne, British Journal of Educational Studies (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yasushi, Tetsugaku, International Journal of the Philosophical Association of Japan, 1, 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The UNECE Strategy for Education for Sustainable Development [Google Scholar]
- D. Weidne, Conference Horizons for Social Sciences and Humanities, 49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Onoprienko, Proceedings of the National Aviation University. Series: Philosophy. Cultural Studies, 1, 97 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Porzionato, F. Marco, The European Higher Education Area Between Critical Reflections and Future Policies, 285 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Lyotard, The postmodern condition (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sadovnichy, Moscow University Bulletin, 20, 15 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Drotianko, O. Shostak, M. Abysova, N. Chenbai, E3S Web Conf., 157 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.