E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Federal norms and rules in the field of atomic energy use “General provisions for ensuring the safety of nuclear power plants” (NP-001-15), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of a standard safety data sheet for a hazardous facility, Order of the Russian Ministry for Emergencies, 506 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Safety data sheet of the critical (dangerous) facility of Rosatom, Order of the Russian Ministry for Emergencies, 506 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kazansky, A.B. Lebedev, Kinetics of nuclear reactors: a training manual, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ostreykovsky, The operation of nuclear power plants: a textbook for universities, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ostreykovsky, Reliability theory: textbook for high schools,(2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Antonov, M.S. Nikulin, Statistical methods in the theory of reliability: a training manual, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Gulina, Physics and statistical models of resource management of the equipment of the second circuit of nuclear power plants: dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Swain, Н.Е. Guttemann, Handbook of Human Reliability Analysis with Emphasis on Nuclear Power Plant Applications, NUREG/CR-1278, (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bixler, R. Haaker, Accident Consequence Analysis (P-301), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Spitzer, U. Schmocker, V.N. Dang, Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management, Springer (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sugarman, Proceedings of the Technical Committee Meeting to summarize the achievement of a five year study of impacts and risks of energy systems (methods and data), IAEA-TC-733.7, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Markandva, R. Boyd, Valuing the human health effects of routine atmospheric releases from nuclear facilities, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Berberova, Assessment of risk indicators for the second phases of Smolensk and Kursk NPPs: dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Marinina, M.A. Berberova, Assessment of the risk of radiation exposure on the population living near the nuclear power plant under consideration with a WWER reactor, taking into account the age composition , Transactions of the International Scientific Conference SCVRT2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Marinina, M.A. Berberova, Investigation of the dependence of the results of radiation risk assessments for nuclear power plants with a VVER-type reactor on the composition of the population living around nuclear power plants (using the example of Rostov and Kalinin NPPs, Proceedings of the CPT2018 International Scientific Conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bodrov, Psychological stress: development and overcoming, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Selye, The general adaptation syndrome and the diseases of adaptation. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology, (1946) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Derevyankin, Research, development and application of methods for assessing the reliability of personnel in conducting a probabilistic safety analysis of nuclear plants, (1991). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.