E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report. Geneva, Switzerland: IPCC, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Oxy-fuel gas turbine, gas generator and reheat combustor technology development and demonstration / R. Anderson, F. Viteri, R. Hollis et. al. //ASME Paper GT2010-23001, ASME Turbo Expo. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang H. J., Kang D.W., Ahn J.H., Kim T.S. Evaluation of design performance of the semi-closed oxy-fuel combustion combined cycle //Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power. 2012. Vol. 134. No 11. P. 111702. [Google Scholar]
- High efficiency and low cost of electricity generation from fossil fuels while eliminating atmospheric emissions, including carbon dioxide / R.J. Allam, M.R. Palmer, G.W. Brown et. al. // Energy Procedia. 2013. Vol. 37. P. 1135— 1149. [Google Scholar]
- The Conceptual Process Arrangement of a Steam–Gas Power Plant with Fully Capturing Carbon Dioxide from Combustion Products / A. S. Kosoi, Yu. A. Zeigarnik, O. S. Popel, M. V. Sinkevich, S. P. Filippov, V. Ya. Shterenberg // Thermal Engineering, 2018, Vol. 65, No. 9, pp. 597–605. DOI: 10.1134/S0040601518090045 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.