E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 2. Advanced Energy Technologies: Clean, Resource-Saving, and Renewable Energy|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- E. Nikolaev, A. Samarsky, Methods for solving grid equations: textbook. for universities. The main editorial office of physical and mathematical literature of the Nauka publishing house. Moscow, p.528, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- G. Smith, Numerical solution of partial differential equations: finite difference methods. Oxford university press, p. 321, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- J. Calatayud, “Constructing reliable approximations of the probability density function to the random heat PDE via a finite difference scheme.” Applied Numerical Mathematics 151: pp. 413-424, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Kazem, D. Mehdi. “Application of finite difference method of lines on the heat equation.” Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations 34.2: pp. 626-660, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Patankar, D. Spalding, Heat and mass transfer in boundary layers. Morgan-Grampian, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- R. Eymard, Th. Gallouёt, R. Herbin, Finite volume methods, volume 7 of Handbook of Numerical Analysis. Elsevier, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, O. Zienkiewicz, R. Taylor, The finite element method: its basis and fundamentals. Elsevier, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cebula, J. Taler, P. Ocłoń. “Heat flux and temperature determination in a cylindrical element with the use of Finite Volume Finite Element Method.” International Journal of Thermal Sciences 127: 142-157, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Johnson, Numerical solution of partial differential equations by the finite element method. Courier Corporation, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kobelkov, N. Bakhvalov, N. Zhidkov. Numerical methods. Textbook. BINOM. Knowledge laboratory, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. Yudin, E. Holstein, Problems and Methods of Linear Programming, Soviet Radio. Moscow, p. 494, 1961. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gale “Linear programming and the simplex method” Notices of the AMS 54.3 pp. 364-369, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kler, A. Marinchenko, Yu. Potanina “Development of a mathematical model of a system of high-temperature ceramic heat exchangers of periodic action.” Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesource Engineering 329.3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- N Koshlyakov, Partial differential equations of mathematical physics Higher school, Moscow p.712, 1970. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.