E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3. Interstate Energy Interconnections, Global Energy Interconnections|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- A. Tofael, S. Mekhilef, R. Shah, N. Mithulananthan, M. Seyedmahmoudian and B. Horan, “ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 67, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. Xuming, “Application and research of global grid database design based on geographic information,” Academic Journal of the Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization, 1, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yoon, D. Park and H.Y. Kim, “The Prefeasibility Results of NEAREST between the ROK, and the DRPK, and RF”, in Proc. 6th Intern. conf. Asian Energy Cooperation: Forecast and Realities, Irkutsk, 1 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Belyaev, L.Yu. Chudinova, O.V. Khamisov, G. Kovalev, L. Lebedeva, S.V. Podkovalnikov and V.A. Savelev, Studies of interstate electric ties in Northeast Asia, International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 17, 3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Savelev, O.V. Khamisov, L.Yu. Chudinova, “Justification of Effectiveness of International Power Interconnections with Separation of Effects between Participants,” Automation and remote control, 10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Chudinova, S.V. Podkovalnikov and I.L. Trofimov, Multilateral cooperation for power interconnection in Northeast Asia // 10th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation «AEC 2017». E3S Web Conf., 27, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, I.L. Trofimov, L.N. Trofimov, L.Yu. Chudinova, L.S. Belyaev, V.A. Savelev Computing and Information System for Research of Prospective Electric Power Grids Expansion // Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research, [S.l.], 29, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Trofimov, L.N. Trofimov, S.V. Podkovalnikov, L.Yu. Chudinova. Output Forms for Calculation Results in the Computing & Geo-Information System // VI International workshop “Critical Infra-structures: Contingency Management, Intelligent, Agent-based, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security” (IWCI 2019). Advances in Intelligent Systems Research. Atlantis Press, 169 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, I.L. Trofimov and L.N. Trofimov, Data processing and optimization system to study prospective interstate power interconnections // 10th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation «AEC 2017». E3S Web Conf., 27, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Zolotova, E. Skupinova, D. Bondarenko, V. Drobyshev, “GIS and Atlas mapping,” ArcReview Electronic Journal, 1, 44 (2008) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Belyaev, S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Savelyev, L.Yu. Chudinova, The effectiveness of interstate electric ties (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- DIVA GIS. Available: https://www.diva-gis.org/, [Accessed: 13 April 2019] [Google Scholar]
- World Resource Institute. Available: https://datasets.wri.org, [Accessed: 10 February 2020] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. Available: https://www.iea.org, [Accessed: 15 March 2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.