E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3. Interstate Energy Interconnections, Global Energy Interconnections|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- L.S. Belyaev, S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Savelyev, L.Yu. Chudinova, The effectiveness of interstate electric ties (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- L. Belyaev, L. Chudinova, O. Khamisov, G. Kovalev, L. Lebedeva, S. Podkovalnikov and V. Savelev, Studies of interstate electric ties in Northeast Asia, International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 17,3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, I.L. Trofimov, L.N. Trofimov, L.Yu. Chudinova, The Specialized System for Processing of Interstate Power Grids Data, Energy Systems Research Journal, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, I.L. Trofimov, L.N. Trofimov, L.Yu. Chudinova, L.S. Belyaev, V.A. Savelev Computing and Information System for Research of Prospective Electric Power Grids Expansion // Yugoslav Journal of Operations Research, [S.l.], 29, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, I.L. Trofimov, L.N. Trofimov and L.Yu. Chudinova, “The Computing and Information System for Study of Scenarios for Interstate Power Grids Expansion,” 2019 16th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.A. Savelev, O.V. Khamisov, L.Yu. Chudinova, “Justification of Effectiveness of International Power Interconnections with Separation of Effects between Participants, Automation and remote control”, 10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Paris Agreement under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. December 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation. No. 1228. September 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Luckow, E. Stanton, S. Fields et al. Spring 2016 National Carbon Dioxide Price Forecast. Cambridge. Massachusetts. 2016. http://www.synapse-energy.com/sites/default/files/2016-Synapse-CO2-Price-Forecast-66-008.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Trofimov, I.L. Trofimov, The assessment of integration effects accounting the stochasticity of wind and solar power plants generation in the Asian Power Grid // Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019). E3S Web Conf., 139 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.