E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- V.V. Putin Message from the President to the Federal Assembly. President of Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Filimonova, I.V. Provornaya, V.Yu. Nemov, S.I. Shumilova. Gas pipeline “Power of Siberia” - the basis for the formation of a new center of gas production and processing in the east of the country. Gas Industry 5 (784) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Spektor, A.S. Sarkisov Analysis of gasification of the Russian Federation. Problems of Economics and Management of the Oil and Gas Complex 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Bobyleva, A.S. Khripunova Research of problematic issues of gasification of Russia and methods of their solution. University Bulletin 7-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belinsky. Impact of gas supply and gasification on the economic growth of Russian regions (econometric approach). Gas industry 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Karasevich, Yu.N. Yarygin, Yu.V. Drozdov Expansion of gas supply sources during gasification of Russian regions. Gas industry 14 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Spector. State of gasification and analysis of use of various energy resources in the Russian Federation. Oil, gas and business 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kontorovich, L.V. Eder, I.V. Filimonova. Paradigm oil and gas complex of Russia at the present stage. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 84(1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Filimonova; L.V. Eder; M.V. Mishenin; T.M. Mamakhatov. Current state and problems of integrated development of mineral resources base in Russia. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 84(1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Filimonova, I.V. Provornaya, S.I. Shumilova, E.A. Zemnukhova. Cluster analysis of Russian oil companies based on tax burden parameters. Journal of Tax Reform 5(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.