E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Energy for a Sustainable Alaska. The Rural Conundrum. A commonwealth north study report, Meera Kohler & Ethan Schutt, Co-Chairs, URL: https://www.denali.gov [Google Scholar]
- Energy supply of isolated territories in Russia and the world, Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation. Energy Bulletin, 2017, no 51, pp. 14-18. [Google Scholar]
- Powering Canada’s Territories, Standing Senate Committee on Energy, the Environment and Natural Resources, URL: https://sencanada.ca [Google Scholar]
- Renewable energy across the Arctic: Greenland Report, WWF, URL: http://awsassets.wwfdk.panda.org/downloads/Greenland_RE_Report_July_2017_v2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Energy facts Norway, Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, URL: https://energifaktanorge.no [Google Scholar]
- Energy in Sweden 2017, Swedish Energy Agency, URL: http://www.energimyndigheten.se. [Google Scholar]
- Energy in Finland 2016, Statistics Finland, URL: http://www.stat.fi. [Google Scholar]
- Energy statistics in Iceland 2017, National Energy Authority. Orkustofnun, URL: https://orkustofnun.is [Google Scholar]
- J. Helliwell, R. Layard, J. Sachs, World Happiness Report 2018, New York: Sustainable Development Solutions Network, URL: https://s3.amazonaws.com/happiness-report/2018/WHR_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum, The Global Competitiveness Report 2018, URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GCR2018/05FullReport/TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Human Development Report 2016, United Nations Development Programmer, URL: http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/2016_human_development_report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The Social Progress Index 2018, URL: https://www.socialprogress.org. [Google Scholar]
- Gross domestic product 2017, World Development Indicators database, World Bank, URL: https://databank.banquemondiale.org/data/download/GDP_PPP.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Eskindarova, N.M. Abdikeeva, The real sector of the economy in the context of the new industrial revolution: monograph, Moscow, Kogito-Center, 2019, 428 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S A Tolkachev et al 2020 IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 421, 032041 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bryukhovetskaya, K.A. Artamonova, A.A. Gibadullin, S.A. Ilminskaya, Z.M. Kurbonova, Management of digital technology development in the national economy, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 421, 042018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Romanova, D.E. Morkovkin, V.N. Nezamaikin, A.A. Gibadullin, M.A. Ivanova, Formation of a policy to ensure environmental safety in modern economic conditions, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 734, 012166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gibadullin, M.I. Sadriddinov, Z.M. Kurbonova, Yu.N. Shedko, V.V. Shamraeva, Assessment of factors ensuring sustainable development of the electric power industry in the context of transition to renewable energy sources of the national economy, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 421, 032051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Sadriddinov, T.V. Mezina, D.E. Morkovkin, Ju.A. Romanova, A.A. Gibadullin, Assessment of technological development and economic sustainability of domestic industry in modern conditions, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 734, 012051 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gibadullin, V.N. Pulyaeva, E.N. Kharitonova, N.A. Kharitonova, Convergence of the Russian power industry in a period of declining reliability and sustainability of the industry, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, 1399, 033034 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yuryeva, M.I. Kuternin, A.A. Gibadullin, Ju.A. Romanova, Formation of mechanisms for the development of innovative activity in the industrial production of the Russian Federation, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, 1399, 033099 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.