E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- V.R. Amirov, Management of Reliability and Integrity of Equipment is an Important Tool for Enhancing Business Efficiency, PROneft. Prof. about Oil E 1(7), pp. 77-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Gusarova, Yu.M. Erokhina, O.V. Kuzmicheva, Using of Risk-Oriented Thinking in Testing Laboratories, Ind. Lab. Diag. of Mat. E 85(8), pp. 70-78 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture. Vol. I-II (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kuzmin, D.A. Shaposhnikov, Safety Concept: from “Zero” Risk to “Acceptable”, Herald of the RAS E 64(5), pp. 402-408 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Legasova, The Way to Safety Concept, J. of the Mendeleev All-Union Chem. Soc. E 35(4), pp. 405-408 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Akimov, V.V. Lesnykh, N.N. Radaev, Fundamentals of Risk Analysis and Management in the Natural and Technogenic Spheres (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Security of Russia. Legal, Socio-Economic and Scientific and Technical Aspects. Glossary of Terms and Definitions (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Velichenko, To Disaster Management Problem, Proc. of the Acad. of Sci. E 349(6), pp. 732-735 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Sleptcov, A.I. Levin, G.P. Struchkova et al., Safety of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): Social, Economic and Technogenic Problems (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Prokhorov, Increasing the Reliability of Decentralized Energy Systems of Northern Territories (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bisong, V.E. Mikhailov, V.V. Lepov et al. Influence of the Thermal Cycle of Welding on Crack Resistance, Structure and Properties of Low-Alloy Steels, Arct. and Subarct. Nat. Res. E 1, pp. 54-59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lepov, A.V. Grigoriev, A.M. Ivanov et al, Mechanisms of Damage to Materials and Elements of Steel Structures Operating in Extreme Conditions of the North, Arct. and Subarct. Nat. Res. E 2, pp. 67-75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Grigoriev, V.V. Lepov, Estimation of the Reliability of 09G2S Steel Structures Operating in Arctic Conditions, Ind. Lab. Diagn. of Mat. E 85 (8), pp. 53-58 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Grigoriev, V.V. Lepov, Reliability and Resource of Engineering Systems in Extreme Operating Conditions of the Arctic and Subarctic: Railway Transport (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lepov, The Art of Decision-Making: Short History and State-of-the-Art, Educ. and Sci. E 2, pp. 93-97 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Achikasova, K.Ya. Lepova, V.V. Lepov, Fundamentals of Viscous-Brittle Transition and Fracture Modelling, In Collect.: Cold Resist. New Techn. for Equip. and Struct. of the North and the Arctic, pp. 67-72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lepov, Reliability and Resource of Technical Systems in Extreme Operating Conditions, Zavod. Lab. Diagn. of mat. E 86(6), pp. 36-39 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Alymov, N.P. Tarasova, Technogenic Risk. Analysis and Evaluation: a Textbook for Universities (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bell, The Coming of Post-Industrial Society: a Venture in Social Forecasting (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuznetsova, Risks of the Industry 4.0 and their Influence on Industrial Organizations, Vestnik Universiteta E 11, pp. 115-122 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Volik, On the Concepts of Technogenic Safety, Autom. and Rem. Contr. E 2, pp. 165-170 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.