E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Information and technical guide on the best available technologies “Combustion of fuel in large installations for the purpose of energy production” (ITS 38-2017). Entered into force on 01.07.2018, Moscow: Bureau of NDT, 2017.271 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Lachkov, B.G. Saneev. Ensuring environmentally friendly energy supply during the development of thermal power plants in the region // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University. 2019. No. 1. P. 115-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The eighth boiler unit of the Khabarovsk CHPP-1 was switched to gas. Available at: http://www.rushydro.ru/press/holding-news/105015.html (12.11.2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Olkhovsky. Combined-Cycle Plants: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow (Review) // Thermal Engineering. 2016. No. 7. P. 38-45. [Google Scholar]
- Gulen S.C. Looking beyond air cooling fo 64 or 65% net efficiency // Gas Turbine World. July-Aug. 2014. P.33-35. [Google Scholar]
- Trukhny A.D. Combined Cycle Plants of Power Plants. Moscow: MPEI Publishing House, 2013.648 p. [Google Scholar]
- The Irkutskenergo company has patented the method of operation of the only boiler in Russia with an annular furnace in different modes. Available at: http://www.irkutskenergo.ru/news/3870.html (21.12.2017). [Google Scholar]
- Serant F.A., Ustimenko B.P., Zmeikov V.N., Krol V.O. Ring furnaces of pulverized coal boilers. Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1988.168 p. [Google Scholar]
- Serant F.A. Development and research of an annular furnace, its industrial implementation and testing on a boiler with a steam capacity of 820 t / h. Abstract of dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences. Novosibirsk, 1999.58 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rundygin Yu.A., Skuditsky V.E., Grigoriev K.A., Tokunov A.P. Modernization of boilers on the basis of low-temperature vortex technology of solid fuel combustion // Energetika: economics, technologies, ecology. 2000, no. 4. S. 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Rundygin Yu.A., Grigoriev K.A., Skuditsky V.E. Low-temperature vortex technology of solid fuel combustion: implementation experience, prospects of use // New technologies for solid fuel combustion: their current state and future use: Proceedings of the All-Russian. scientific and technical seminar. M .: VTI, 2001.S. 286-295. [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V.A., Penkovsky A.V., Postnikov I.V., Edeleva O.A., Mednikova E.E., Dobrovolskaya T.V., Sokolov P.A. Scientific and methodological support of the optimal development of heat supply and its practical implementation in the Irkutsk region // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University. 2019. No. 4. P.751–763. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.