E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- I. A. Bashmakov, M.G. Dzedzichek, Assessment of Cost of Energy Supply in the Regions of Extreme North, Energy Conservation,4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nekrasov, V.V. Semikashev, Energy costs in Russian households, HSE Economic Journal, 10, 3, 448-471 (2006) (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Naiden, O.V. Dyomina, Solvent Demand in the Far East Electric and Thermal Energy Markets, Regionalistics, 6, 6, 64-76 (2019) DOI: 10.14530/reg.2019.6.64 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Dyomina, The Specific Features of Development of the Regional Energy Systems and District Heating Systems. Regionalistics, 4, 5, 35-49 (2017) DOI: 10.14530/reg.2017.5 [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Beschinskiy, Yu.М. Kogan, Economic Problems of Electrification, Moscow (1983). [Google Scholar]
- Coming in from the Cold. Improving District Heating Policy in Transition Economies, OECD, IEA (2006) URL: http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/cold.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nekrasov, S.A. Voronina, V.V. Semikashev, Problems of Residential Heat Supply in Russia, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 23, 2, 128-134 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoft, Power System Economics: Designing Markets for Electricity John Wiley & Sons, New York (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Ben W.F. Depoorter, Regulation of Natural Monopoly (1999) URL: https://reference.findlaw.com/lawandeconomics/5400-regulation-of-natural-monopoly.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Nekrasov, V.V. Semikashev, Energy Expenditures in Russian Households, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 16, 6, 592-597 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Naiden, O.V. Dyomina, Heat Supply Reform: Consequences for the Consumers in the Far East, ECO, 3, 21-36 (2019). DOI: 10.30680/ЕСО0131-7652-2019-3-21-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Antonov, L.I. Tatevosova, Dynamics of the energy intensity of the Russian economy in 2006–2007 and projections of the energy consumption. Problemy prognozirovaniya. [Forecasting Problems]. 3, 77-91 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, The Experience of the Parameter Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Energy Demand. Moscow: Center for Energy Efficiency. (2007) http://www.cenef.ru/file/Bpaper100.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Volkonskij, A.I. Kuzovkin, Price and financial problems of the fuel and energy complex, Moscow, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Galperova, I.D. Kononov, O.V. Mazurova, Forecasting the demand for energy sources in balance with their prices, Region: ekonomika i sotsiologiya. [Region: Economics and Sociology], 3, 207-219 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kucherov, Yu.M. Kogan, N.L. Avdeeva, An example of the assessment of the relationship between the social and economic development of Russia and the need for electricity, Toplivno-energeticheskiy kompleks. [Fuel and energy complex], 1-2, 132-138 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mishura, Assessing energy demand elasticity of major industrial producers in Russia, Region: ekonomika i sotsiologiya. Region: [Economics and Sociology], 2, 110-124 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Naiden, O.V. Dyomina, Demand of the population for the power supply services in the southern zone of the Far East, Vlast’ i upravleniye na Vostoke Rossii. [Power and Administration in the East of Russia], 3 (84), 17–25 (2018). DOI 10.22394/1818-4049-2018-84-3-17-25. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Housing and utilities reform: are we wrong to do what we are planning or wrong to do what we are doing? Energosberezheniye. [Energy Conservation], 5, 18-25 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Energy use and energy efficiency in the Russian housing sector. How to make it low carbon? Ed. by I.A. Bashmakov. Moscow: Center for Energy Efficiency, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.