E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- L.V. Eder, Forecast of world energy consumption: methodological approaches, comparative evaluation. Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and management 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Khrustalev, P. D. Ratner. Advances in technology and energy efficiency in industry and transport. The economic analysis: theory and practice 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, I. Filimonova, V. Nemov, A. Komarova, K. Sablin. Ecological aspects of economical development: Issues of forecast greenhouse gas emissions in road transport in Europe and regions of Russia. E3S Web of Conferences. International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering 80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- New energy forecasts. Energy Bulletin 66 URL: http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/19857.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ecology and economics: growing air pollution in the country. Bulletin on current trends in the Russian economy 39. URL: http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/17409.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Key indicators of environmental protection. Statistical Bulletin. URL: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b_oxr17/Main.htm (2019) [Google Scholar]
- CO2 emissions from fuel combustion. IEA 2019. URL: https://webstore.iea.org/co2-emissions-from-fuel-combustion-2019-highlights (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kontorovich, L. V. Eder, I. V. Filimonova. Paradigm oil and gas complex of Russia at the present stage. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Eder, I. V. Provornaya, I. V. Filimonova, V. D. Kozhevin, A. V. Komarova. World energy market in the conditions of low oil prices, the role of renewable energy sources. Energy Procedia 153 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Filimonova, L. V. Eder, M. V. Mishenin, T. M. Mamakhatov. Current state and problems of integrated development of mineral resources base in Russia. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 84(1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Filimonova, I. V. Provornaya, S. I. Shumilova, E. A. Zemnukhova. Cluster analysis of Russian oil companies based on tax burden parameters. Journal of Tax Reform 5(1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.