E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- The system operator of the Unified Energy System DCO of Siberia. Available at: https://so-ups.ru/?id=odu_siberia. [Google Scholar]
- Savelyev V.A. Current problems and the future of Siberian hydropower. Novosibirsk: Publishing House “Nauka”, 2000. 200 p. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Modern market-based electric power industry of the Russian Federation. The 3rd edition/ ed. by Barkin O.G.M .: Publishing House “Pero”, 2017. 532 p. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Gvozdev D.B., Kurbatov A.P. Problems of managing hydropower plants of Siberia in a new economic environment// Electrical stations. 2004, No. 3. pp. 62 - 67. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Abasov N.V., Bolgov M.V., Nikitin V.M., Osipchuk E.N. On regulation of the level conditions of Lake Baikal // Vodnye Resursy. 2017. Vol. 44, No. 3. pp. 407 - 416. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 234 of March 26, 2001 “On limit values of the water level in Lake Baikal during economic and other activities” Available at http://www.poisk-zakona.ru/154378.html. [Google Scholar]
- The basic rules for the use of water resources of the reservoirs of the Angara cascade of hydroelectric power stations (Irkutsk, Bratsk, and Ust-Ilimsk). M.: Publishing House of the Ministry of Land Reclamation and Water Resources of the RSFSR, 1988. 65 p. [Google Scholar]
- Irkutsk Hydroelectric Power Plant on the Angara river: Technical project. M.: Publishing house of the Moscow branch of the Institute “Hidroenergoproekt”, 1951. 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- Nikitin V.M., Abasov N.V., Bychkov I.V., Osipchuk E.N. The level regimes of Lake Baikal: problems and contradictions // Geography and Natural Resources. 2019, No. 4. pp. 74 - 83. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- The Water Code of the Russian Federation dated 03.06.2006 No. 74-FZ- http://www.poisk-zakona.ru/154378/ [Google Scholar]
- Management of water resources of Russia. M.: AMA-PRESS, 2008. 288 p. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the development of the rules for the use of reservoirs. Order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation dated January 26, 2011 No. 17. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_113871/ [Google Scholar]
- The methodology of the economic selection of the firm power of hydroelectric power plants/ A.L. Velikanov, I.P. Druzhinin, S.N. Kritsky, et al. // Problems of hydropower and river flow regulation. M.: Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1960. Issue 8. pp. 3 - 46. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Nikitin V.M., Abasov N.V., Berezhnykh T.V., Osipchuk E.N. Angara-Yenisei cascade of hydropower plants in a changing climate // Energy Policy, 2017, vol. 4, pp. 62 - 71. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Abasov N.V., Nikitin V.M., Osipchuk E.N. A system of models to study the long-term operation of hydropower plants in the Angara cascade // Energy Systems Research, Vol. 2, No 2(6), 2019. pp. 5 – 18. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.