E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- Minerals of Mongolia. Available at: http://mongol.su/wiki/index.php/ (Accessed: 07.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Program for Mongolia’s Integrated Power Supply System. Available at: https://docplayer.ru/44312082-Mongoliya-politika-energeticheskogo-razvitiya-i-investicionnyh-vozmozhnostey (accessed: 08/01/2020) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the Russian Federation until 2035. Available at: https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/18038 (accessed: 15.08.2020). [Google Scholar]
- State energy policy for 2015-2030, approved by the Decree of the State Great Khural No. 63, of June 19, 2015. Ulan Bator (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gazprom and Mongolia will set up a joint venture for the construction of a gas pipeline to China. Available at: https://www.vedomosti.ru/business/articles/2020/08/25/837742-gazprom-mongoliya (accessed: 10.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Saneev B.G., Popov S.P., Maksakova D.V. A switch to gas in Mongolia: Opportunities for Multilateral Cooperation. Energy Policy, No. 3 (145), pp. 34–46 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Borisov G.O., Zdarov R.A. Interaction of Mongolia and Russia’s energy systems within the economic corridor/ed. by V.G. Belomestnov. Proceedings of the VI International Science and Practice Conference “Social and Economic Development of Russia and Mongolia: Problems and Prospects”. Ulan-Ude, VSGUTU Publ. House, p. 50–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Stennikov V.A., Batmunkh S., Saneev B.G. Strategic directions for the development of the electric power industry in Mongolia. Proceedings of RAS. Power Engineering, No. 6, p. 51–65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ochirbat. Coal industry of Mongolia: state and development prospects. Notes of the Mining Institute, v. 226, p. 420–427 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Minutes of the 22nd meeting of the Intergovernmental Russian-Mongolian Commission on Trade, Economic, Scientific and Technical Cooperation of May 30, Ulan Bator, 22 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Saneev B.G., Batkhuyag S., Enkhzhargal H. Energy cooperation between Mongolia and Russia: current state and strategic directions. Spatial Economics, No. 3, p. 108–122 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Asian part of Russia: modeling of economic development in the context of the experience of history. / Ed. by V.A. Lamin, V.Yu. Malov. Novosibirsk: Publ. House of the SB RAS, p. 343–356 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Baikal region: current state, development prospects/ed. by B.G. Saneev; Russian Academy of Sciences, Siberian Branch, Melentiev Energy Systems Institute. Novosibirsk: Academic publishing house “Geo”, p.162–168 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.