E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- G.O Khalova., A.R Reva. Modern State and Prospects of India’s Oil-Gas Complex Development. Magazine “Innovations and Investments” №7, P.77-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Karpov India as the Participant of the World Energy Market: Trends and Prospects. Magazine “Innovations and Investments №1, P.70-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. B Bespyatova., O.Yu. Yatsenko Russia and China: Role and Meaning of the Contribution of Educational and Experts’ Association into Innovation Processes/ Russia – China: Social Guidance in the Digital Epoch: Monograph. Moscow, State Management University, P.230 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ts. Zhen’ Analysis of the Impact of CPR upon the Consumption of Primary Energy-Bearers: Magazine “Problems of Economy and Oil-Gas Complex Guidance”. №12, P. 55-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kostyuk, I.V. Bashkatov Evaluation of the Potential of China’s Natural Gas Market Development. “Innovations and Investments”. 7,3. – P.71. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Web resource: Project “Electric-Power Strategy of Russian Federation for the Period up to 2035”// https://minenergo.gov.ru/node/1920. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Zhukov “Stalin: The Arctic Shield” (M.: Vagrius, P.47.,2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Boroukhin Problems and Prospects of Carbonless Economy in Arctic Regions. Magazine “Social-Economic Development: Theory and Practice”. №1 (40), P.13-16. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.