E3S Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2020ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 4. Eastern Vector of Russia's Energy Strategy: Current State and Look into the Future|
|Published online||23 November 2020|
- “Program for the development of the coal industry in Russia for the period up to 2035”, approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 13, 2020 No. 1582-r. [Google Scholar]
- Coal Information 2018 // International Energy Agency Statistics, OECD / IEA, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2020 / 69th edition, 65 p. [Google Scholar]
- Plakitkina L.S., Plakitkin Yu.A. The coal industry of the world and Russia: analysis, trends and development prospects [Text] / Lyudmila Semyonovna Plakitkina, Yuri Anatolyevich Plakitkin - monograph. - M .: LITTERRA, 2017 .-- 374 p. - Bibliography: p. 363-373. - ISBN 978-5-91438-022-6. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical and analytical information materials on the main indicators of the production activities of organizations in the coal industry in Russia, CDU TEK, from 2000 to 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Tarazanov I.G., Gubanov D.A. Results of the work of the coal industry in Russia for January-March 2020 // Coal. 2020. No. 6. P. 23-34. DOI; http;//dx.doi.org/10.18796/0041-5790-2020-6-23-34 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.